1. Download and install the Transmit for Amazon S3 client.
Setting Up Transmit
1. Open Transmit.
2. Choose "Amazon S3" from the tabs on top of the right hand side.
3. Fill in the "Connect to Amazon S3" form. All of these credentials can be found by going to SETTINGS > Import tab in Nextpoint. They will be displayed in the Staging Folder section.
- Access Key ID
- Secret Access Key
- Initial Path (named Staging Folder path in Nextpoint)
4. Click "Connect".
5. In the main menu, choose Transmit > Preferences.
- Select the Cloud tab.
- Select Default in the left pane and click the + (plus) symbol on the right-hand side.
- In the Name field, enter: x-amz-server-side-encryption
- Double-click on the Value field and enter: AES256
- Close the Preferences window.
6. You are now connected to your Staging Folder and can begin transferring files by dragging them from the left side of the Transmit screen to the Case Folder on the right side.
Importing Your Documents into Nextpoint from Transmit
Once these files have been transferred in Transmit, they can be imported into Nextpoint by following the instructions below.
1. Select Import Files. (This will be in slightly different locations in Prep and Review):
Prep: DOCUMENTS > "Import Documents"
Review: PROCESS & PRODUCE > "Import Files"
2. Click "Add File from Staging Folder". For more information on using your Staging Folder, click here.
3. Select the folder you would like to import, and click "Add selected file(s) to list". All of the files within the selected folder will be imported.
4. After the files appear on the right side, click "Finalize Selection".
5. When back to the main import screen, select "Import File".
6. You will receive an email notification with the results. You may view the batch details by clicking Import/Export at the top of the landing page.