You can find the status of the review a couple different ways:
REVIEW Tab (All Users)
Folders Assigned To You
These are the subreviews to which you are assigned. Within each you can click hyperlinks to go to the docs within that Folder that are Not Reviewed for Relevancy or Not Reviewed for Privileged.
You can also click hyperlinks to go to documents that are Not Reviewed for Privilege, or have been marked Privileged, or Not Privileged.
ADMIN Tab (Advanced Users only)
- Full Review - This section contains hyperlinks to find groups of documents across all Folders.
- Relevancy Status - All the documents that have been marked Responsive, Not Responsive, Needs Follow Up or are Not Reviewed yet for Relevancy (including Privileged documents).
- Privilege Status - All documents that have been marked as Privileged, Not Privileged, are Not Reviewed yet for Privilege.
- Production Ready - This section contains all Responsive, Non-Privileged documents.
Clicking assign bates will bring up only documents from this set that have not had Bates numbers assigned.
Clicking stamp will bring up only documents from this set that have not been Bates stamped.
Additionally, you may pull up documents in this set by Responsive Issue.
- Privileged and Redacted Documents - This section provides links to all Privileged and Redacted documents, as well as an option to Export privilege log as csv.
Return to Review Workflow