When viewing a list of search results, there are two views that you may use for your list of documents, Classic and Grid View.
Classic View will display the documents along with some helpful information and options:
1. The Document, Review Status, Bates range as well as any Responsive Issues it belongs to (in this case "Montana Power Company," Not Reviewed, LUNCH0000334, "Daniel-403" respectively).
2. The Author, Document Date and Document Type (in this case "Williams III, Bill," 11/302001, Email respectively).
3. If you performed a text search, a summary the applicable text is shown in context with the surrounding text (in this case "Montana")
4. You can Change Sort Criteria by opening up the dropdown, and making a selection.
5. You can download a PDF of the document.
6. You can view the document in Theater to view full screen.
7. You can toggle between Classic View and Grid View.
Grid View will display the documents in a table, displaying coding fields in columns. You can either view in the default template, or create as many custom grid views as you need.
1. Coding information for each document row will be displayed in the columns of your grid.
2. Click on a Column Header to change the Sort Criteria (in this case, we would be changing to sort by Folders).
3. Click on the triangle open the Document Actions popup, where you can Download Original Files, Download PDF, View in Theater, or display in Document view.
4. Use the dropdown to select another saved Grid View Template. For information on how to set up a custom Grid View, click here.
5. You can toggle between Classic View and Grid View.
Return to Review Workflow