Nextpoint employs Boolean logic with Advanced Search. Enter your data in the appropriate fields and press Advanced Search. Here's a breakdown.
- Use Boolean operators and proximity search
- Search within text or coding
- Search by folder or issue
- Exclude terms, search by beginning of a word, or perform fuzzy search
- Search within specific coding fields
* Search syntax is generated as you type
Viewing Search Results
From Grid View:
- Preview your results from your gridview via the icon. You can navigate through your results using the up and down arrows of your keyboard.
- Sort by any column in your grid view to sort in ascending or descending order. You can add/remove fields from your Grid View Template(s) via MORE >> Settings >> Documents >> Grid View Column Templates (edit)
- Do you want to Save a search for your colleague or for later reference? Simply click "Save" to the right of your search bar after running any given search and it will be available (again under Save) moving forward.
From Classic View:
- Filter results by type of evidence (Documents, Deponents or Proceedings)
- View results displayed in order of relevance, or change the order accordingly
- Click directly into the pages that feature the search term
- View folders and issues associated with evidence
- View evidence in multiple formats or download a PDF directly
Check out our Nextpoint Search Guide
Return to Prep Workflow