* This functionality is available for Advanced users only. If you are unable to add a user, contact an Advanced user on your team.
To add a user to a Nextpoint Discovery database, take the following steps:
- On the top of any page in Nextpoint Discovery, navigate to USERS
- In Litigation, this function is available via MORE > Users
- Click Add New
- Enter the emails of the users you want to add, separated by commas.
- Pick the desired Access Level from the drop-down menu.
Please Note: By adding multiple users at once, it will assign the selected access level to all emails. If you have different access levels you want to assign users, please be sure add the emails as separate groups.
- Click "Add with Invite".