User Management for Dashboard Administrators
Nextpoint is pleased to offer User Management, available to All-Access Dashboard Admins in the Account Dashboard. From here, Dashboard Admins can now effectively view and manage all users in their firm's Nextpoint account.
User Management functionality includes the following:
- View all users in the firm's account and their associated details
- View all databases accessible to a particular user and their last access time
- Revoke a user's access for an individual database(s)
- Revoke a user's access for all databases
- Edit a user's database access level*
- Grant access for an individual database(s)
- Add a new account user, grant database access, and set access level*
*Important to note: Dashboard Admins are only permitted to grant access or edit user access levels in databases which they (the Dashboard Admin) have Advanced Access. This was thoughtfully considered by the Nextpoint team to ensure appropriate security measures are taken when handling access to client data and potentially sensitive materials.
For additional details on the User Management functionality, view our comprehensive topic here >
Please sign in to leave a comment.