Export Designations to Custom Report
When viewing your deposition, in the lower right corner of your screen, will see a drop-down titled Reports from which you can export designations in six different formats - Full PDF, Summary PDF, Summary Text, Condensed PDF, Line Summary, or OnCue Summary.
- Full PDF is the entire deposition with all designations marked accordingly.
- Summary PDF is an abridged pdf of only the passages that received designations.
- Summary Text is an abridged text file of only the passages that received designations.
- A Condensed PDF is the full deposition transcript, displayed with 4 transcript pages per pdf page.
- Line Summary export is a listing of the page and lines for every designation, in every label or issue, for your deponent. This text file can be used in Trial Director as it is a modifiable .ccs file.
- OnCue Summary export is a text file listing of the page and lines for all designations or issues selected in the report drop down. This text file can be used in OnCue.
Simply select the Report Type that you want to generate, the Designations and/or Issues you want to include on your report, then toggle which Report Options you want to include (notes, highlights, margins). Click Export to generate the report:
Export Designations to Excel
You can also export your designations to an excel file. A CSV Export will give you a list of each designation, complete with notes and objections.
When viewing your deposition, in the lower right corner of your screen, will see a drop-down titled Browse from which you can select a Designation or Transcript Issue. The presence of a particular designation or issue indicates the transcript has been designated with such.
Press Export CSV and you'll be sent an email notification when your .csv file is ready for you to download.
Export Designations across a Folder or Issue
Go to the DEPONENTS or PROCEEDINGS tab and click on your Designation or Issue.
At the top of the page, you may select Clip Summary Report (PDF) to export your impeachment designations.