Tagging Your Results
- Run a search
- When viewing the search results, check the box next to the document(s) you wish to tag, or click the drop-down arrow at the top left of your grid view to select "Page" or "All".
- Then click Bulk Actions.
The Bulk Edit pop-up modal will open, where you can make wholesale changes to your selection:
- Add the documents to a Folder.
- Add an Issue (tag) to the documents.
- Edit the documents' standard document attributes.
- Add/Remove custom coding fields.
- Add/Remove tags.
- Select if you would like to apply your coding updates to any related documents and/or in which order you would like the documents sorted. Sort order is most applicable when working with emails and their associated attachments. See more here on the varying settings you can employ when organizing your data.
Click the "Update Documents" button, and your changes will be saved.
To Recall Your Search
Select your Issue, Folder, Deponent or Tag from the Documents home page, the Filter Section, or do an Advanced Search with the appropriate syntax.