How to Create Transcript Sub-Issues
1. From a litigation database, navigate to More/Settings/Transcripts.
2. Scroll down to Transcript Issues and select Create New. Here you will have the option to designate the issue as a sub-issue by checking the box:
Once you have created a sub-issue, you'll have the option to assign it to a clip within a transcript. This is similar to the way designation and objection clips are created.
- Click on the first line you'd like to set as your designation starting point, a green arrow will appear.
- Click on the last line you'd like to set as the end point, and a red arrow will appear.
- Choose your Issue or Sub-issue from the dropdown.
- Click "Submit".
Now you will see the newly created clip under Browse Clips on the right-hand side: