OPTION A (If all files are in a single folder):
- Navigate to the source folder in Windows Explorer.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all the items.
- Hold down the Shift key, right-click on the selection and choose Copy as Path.
- Open your spreadsheet program and, paste (Ctrl+V) the list to it
- Open a command prompt on your computer
- CD into the folder with the files (or the folder that contains subfolders of files) by typing “cd “ and pasting in the path to the folder from the File Explorer.
- Type the command:
dir /a /s /b > FILES.csv