Transmit is a tool that will make it easier for non-technical users to upload large data sets to their Nextpoint File Room. To learn more about your File Room, click here.
1. Download and install the Transmit for Amazon S3 client.
Setting Up Transmit
1. Open Transmit.
2. Choose "Amazon S3" from the tabs on top of the right hand side.
3. Fill in the "Connect to Amazon S3" form. All of these credentials can be found by going to SETTINGS > Import tab in Nextpoint. They will be displayed in the File Room section. If your credentials have not been set for this database, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can set them for you.
- Access Key ID
- Secret Access Key
- Initial Path (named File Room path in Nextpoint)
4. Click "Connect".
5. In the main menu, choose Transmit > Preferences.
- Select the Cloud tab.
- Select Default in the left pane and click the + (plus) symbol on the right-hand side.
- In the Name field, enter: x-amz-server-side-encryption
- Double-click on the Value field and enter: AES256
- Close the Preferences window.
6. You are now connected to your File Room and can begin transferring files by dragging them from the left side of the Transmit screen to your File Room on the right side.
Article is closed for comments.