This tutorial will introduce you to various parts of Ediscovery processes and terminology. It encompasses five short video walk-throughs with multiple choice questions at the end of each video.
The sections are as follows:
- Part 1: Introduction to ESI
- Part 2: ESI Protocols and Data Collection
- Part 3: Data Imports
- Part 4: Document Review
- Part 5: Document Production
If you would like receive feedback on your responses to the questions and a follow up about any additional questions you may have, be sure to fill out your name, email address, each of the answers to the questions, and submit your responses at the end of the course.
Click here to begin the Accelerator 1: Ediscovery 101 module.
- For a general outline of support articles available for our Discovery suite, please visit our "Nextpoint Discovery Workflow" support article.
- For a general outline of support articles available for our Litigation suite, please visit our "Nextpoint Litigation Workflow" support article.
- If you would like to schedule a more in-depth look at general Ediscovery topics with one of our experts, please complete the training request form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.