Advanced Litigation Organization – Transcripts
This tutorial will guide you through the process of organizing and analyzing the transcripts in your Nextpoint Litigation database. It encompasses five short video walk-throughs with multiple choice questions at the end of each video.
The sections are as follows:
Part 1: Introduction and Importing Transcripts
Part 2: Transcript Designations
Part 3: Transcript Reports
Part 4: Exhibit Linking
Part 5: Other Features and Use Cases
If you would like receive feedback on your responses to the questions and a follow up about any additional questions you may have, be sure to fill out your name, email address, each of the answers to the questions, and submit your responses at the end of the course.
- This article should show you how to import your depositions and proceedings into your Litigation database from the File Room
- Remember, when importing a video deposition, the process is to 1) import your sync file (transcript), 2) import your video file, 3) marry them together
- You may want to hyperlink exhibits to portions of your transcripts
- Once you have completed your imports successfully, you can begin creating designation and objection clips
- You can also create custom reports to export your designations