Advanced Litigation Organization – Exhibits
This tutorial will guide you through the process of organizing and analyzing the exhibits in your Nextpoint Litigation database. It encompasses five short video walk-throughs with multiple choice questions at the end of each video.
The sections are as follows:
Part 1: Introduction and Exchange
Part 2: Litigation Organization
Part 3: Exhibit Stamping
Part 4: Exhibit Lists and Exports
Part 5: Presenting Exhibits
If you would like receive feedback on your responses to the questions and a follow up about any additional questions you may have, be sure to fill out your name, email address, each of the answers to the questions, and submit your responses at the end of the course.
- If you need to get your relevant documents into your Litigation database after having reviewed them in a Discovery database, you can leverage the Nextpoint Exchange feature
- Organize your Litigation database with the proper folders and folder categories for different areas of the litigation process (witnesses, exhibits, depositions, productions, etc.)
- Once you have your exhibits organized in the order that you would like in a folder, you will need to create an exhibit stamp template to use to give these documents exhibit stamps
- Customize an exhibit export template to your specifications
- You can now export your exhibit folder (click the ellipses to the right of the folder -> click export -> choose your export template -> export) and share it via email with whoever you choose