To add documents to a Folder, follow the directions below:
1 | Access the Grid View
From the top navigation in your Review database, navigate to REVIEW and run your applicable search (or Filter).
Once you are on the Grid View select the resulting list of documents click Bulk Actions.
NOTE: With this method, you may choose to include related documents, even if they were not returned in the search.
2 | Select or Create your Folder
The Bulk Action modal will pop-up. Select Add under the Folder action checkbox and select the applicable folder.
If the folder has not yet been created, click Create New Folder enter your Folder Name and validate the auto-populated abbreviation/prefix is what you prefer click Create to finalize the creation of your folder.
3 | Finalize Bulk Action Settings and Update
- Once your folder has been created, verify the folder selection.
- Make your selection as to which related documents should be added to the folder (none, email family, email chain, duplicates). See more details below.
- Make your selection as to the order in which documents should be added to the folder (current sort in the grid view, family order, date and family order). See more details below.
- Lastly, click Update to initiate the Bulk Action to add the documents in your Grid View list to the newly created folder.
4 | Bulk Action Related Document and Order Options
Be sure to make your selection as to which related documents should be added to the folder and also as to the order in which documents should be added to the folder.
Apply update to related documents
None - Only the documents in your current selection will be processed.
Email Family - Add family emails and/or attachments.
- This is the most common selection we see when users are organizing emails as it keeps any directly related emails and attachments together, regardless if all components of the email family hit on your search.
Email Chain - Add family emails, attachments, replies, and/or forwards
Duplicates - Add duplicate email MID and/or MD5 hash
Current - Retain order of documents as currently viewed
Family - Reorder to group email families (email + attachments)
Date & Family - Reorder to group email families (email + attachments)
Return to Review Workflow