Deponents Main Page
- Run keyword searches across deposition population. Upon running any keyword search in Deponents or Proceedings, you can download a Search Hit Report across all respective transcripts. See second graphic above.
- Please note, if you would like a search report for both proceedings AND transcripts, you will need to run your search in each section.
- Import transcript files. For more information on importing exhibits, click here.
- Transfer Deponent (or Proceeding) transcript to a secondary database.
- Download a Summary Report spreadsheet of all designations/clips.
- Filter alphabetically by transcript.
- Edit transcript (Deponent or Proceeding) name.
- View color-coded designations and issues associated with a deposition.
- View all documents (exhibits) related to a particular transcript.
- View all depositions associated with a designation or issue. Upon clicking, you can also download a Clip Summary Report. This selection option will appear at the top left next to "Transfer Deponent" (#3).
Deponent Detail Page
- Create page/line Designations or Issue Designations
- Designations made will appear as color-coded circles on the left side, or exclamation points if there are notes. Objections will appear on the right. For more information, click here.
- Access More options, where you can Download or Delete a transcript file or Edit information. For more information, click here.
- Search for keywords within the deposition.
- If there is a video, you may view here. For more information, click here.
- Click on a time stamp to jump to that spot of the video deposition.
- View current designations via the "Browse" drop-down menu. You can toggle amongst each designation by clicking on the blue hyperlinked text.
- You can create and apply fields to your transcript. For more information, click here.
- Designation clips can be bulk imported. For more information, click here.
- If you have two sets of designations clips which you need to merge into one comprehensive designation set, you can do so via "Merge".
- Various designation export functions are available. For more information, click here.
- Relate exhibits to your transcript via a Folder, view related documents from a list, or create/view hyperlinks within the deposition. For more information, click here.
Return to Prep Workflow